How Much Does IVF Cost in California
There are a lot of factors that make up the In Vitro Fertilization process cost. With its 30 standard protocols, Reproductive Services Medical Center, California offers every fertility service available. Hence, all of them come with their own cost. When looking at IVF cost in California, you should check the pregnancy success rate of the fertility center with the procedure(s) you require. RSMC, works with quite a few clients whom, the other fertility centers considered “hopeless cases”. Our excellent IVF success rate with them speaks for itself. However, it does lower our overall success rate. Even taking that into consideration, our “heartbeat” rate, was 56.7% in 2016, 64.2% in 2015. “Heartbeat” rate is where the pregnancy progresses to the stage that a heartbeat can be detected. Generally,there is a 95% survival rate from Heartbeat to Live Birth.
Payment and Financial Options
Having options can really help patients get past the feeling of being overwhelmed by IVF process cost. Here at RSMC, we want to make this experience easy for you. That’s why we offer several option for payment and even work with a medical financing companies to help you achieve your dreams of family. Additionally, our Guarantee Program offers you peace of mind and, if you qualify, leaves you with enough money to pursue other family building options if you are one of the few people fertility treatments don’t work for. In order to help you finance your dream of family:
- We accept insurance for any portion of your treatment that the insurance covers.
- We offer package pricing.
- There are top medical financing companies that work with us.
During your initial consultation, you will meet with one of our Financial Coordinators to discuss your options. RSMC, California is here with you for the IVF cost.
The Four Guaranteed Plans at RSMC, California That Offer You Peace of Mind Concerning Your IVF Process Cost
- Two-Cycle Plus Plan: Patient receives up to 2 cycle of retrieval and one–multitransfers (fresh and frozen). Refund of 50% in case you do not achieve successful pregnancy through IVF **.
- Three-Cycle Plus Plan: Patient receives up to 3 cycles of retrieval and one–multitransfers (fresh and frozen). Refund of 70% in case you do not achieve successful pregnancy through IVF **.
- Two-Cycle + One Donor Cycle Plan: Patient and the donor will receive up to 3 cycles of retrievals (two of your own egg retrieval and one donor egg retrieval) and the patient will receive one–multitransfers (fresh and frozen). Refund of 100% in case you do not achieve successful pregnancy through IVF **. Patients of any age who do not require a surrogate may qualify for this plan.
- Mini IVF Cycle Plan (minimum stimulation) Patient will receive up to 3-4 cycles of retrieval of quality eggs. Patient can then choose PGS with frozen Embryo Transfer. Refund of 70% in case you do not achieve successful pregnancy through IVF **.
**Safely past the first trimester
Please Come in for a FREE Consultation for Pricing and Eligibility.
Contact RSMC – California Today for more IVF Process & cost related details.