Why Join Our Sisterhood of Surrogacy?
- 21 to 37 years old
Must have at least one child of your own
BMI under 32
Able to pass background screening
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident
Resident of CA, NV, OR, TX, CO, WA or IL
The Surrogacy Process
Briana, Henderson, NV
Nikki, Los Angeles, CA
“RSMC is an amazing agency. As a first time surrogate, I knew that helping someone have a family was something I wanted to do, however, I had no idea how life changing this would be. [show_more more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]I was matched with a wonderful couple — it could not have been any better of a match. For this couple, I carried twins, a boy and a girl. Throughout my pregnancy, I felt supported, cared for, and appreciated by my IPs and everyone at RSMC. When I look back on my experience, I realize that I have given a couple a beautiful family, gained a good friend (Mom), and developed a new level of closeness with my husband. I am changed forever in a beautiful way!”[/show_more]
Chelsea, Sacramento, CA
“In my quest to fulfill my dream of helping a family though surrogacy I researched several agencies in the California area, I found so many great reviews on RSMC. I called and the staff was quick to answer all my questions. [show_more more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]They certainly helped put my mind at ease and was the first agency (I called several) that I spoke with where I finally sensed “this is where I belong.” I immediately felt like they cared for my best interested and walked me through every step pf the matching process, no question of mine was ever too big or too small. Within just a couple of months of my profile being listed I had a conference call with a potential set of intended parents. A short time later, it was a match! It just took one phone call and I knew that all my wishes in what I was looking for in a set of intended parents had been listened to and met. Not long after, I had to travel for my initial medical clearance, RSMC made all my travel arrangements and were in constant contact with me. Not quite a year after my matching process and I am quickly nearing delivery of my first surrogate baby. The entire staff at RSMC has helped make this the most positive, joyful experience I could’ve ever imagined. If I ever need anything, my coordinator is quick to get on it and be sure it’s taken care of. I have gotten phone calls and texts from the staff congratulating me on important milestones (heartbeat confirmation, 20 week ultrasound, first, second and third trimester, etc.) RSMC has always made me feel like family, I couldn’t have asked for a more pleasant experience!”[/show_more]
Jess, San Diego, CA
“I have a whole new appreciation to give to surrogates and surrogacy as a whole because of this agency. I gave birth to twins Nov 9, 2015 because of this agency and couldn’t be more thrilled with them all! [show_more more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]The staff is wonderful, patient, caring, and they’re there to help every step of the way. They make sure you get everything you deserve, and have all of the support you could ever want or need. The support group meetings are always fun and filled with food and I was so happy with this agency and I know if anyone looking for a potential agency looks into RSMC, they won’t be let down!! Thank you, RSMC for everything you did to help me complete a family.”[/show_more]
- Physician’s Surrogacy at RSMC is not just an agency. We are physician-owned and operated and fully-integrated with a IVF medical center.
- Our clinic and coordination staff all work together to provide you with a seamless experience, from your application to the embryo transfer.
- With our integrated model, we have developed process efficiencies that help streamline a complicated process and ultimately improve clinical outcomes. We are accountable throughout the entire process.
- We have a medical team with over 150+ combined years of industry-specific experience.
- Our state of the art facility and fully-accredited lab meet the most stringent standards, and upon walking in the door, reflect quality and professionalism.
- Once you complete your online application, a surrogate coordinator will contact you to discuss the surrogacy journey in more detail and provide you with a more detailed explanation of our compensation package.
- Our compensation structure ensures our surrogates are paid an absolute, fixed amount. We want prospective surrogates to be educated on all facets of the journey and also know that their unique situation will translate to a clear, financial end result. We want prospective surrogates to be educated on all facets of the journey and also know that their unique situation will translate to a clear, financial end result.
Surrogates who are employed may be entitled to lost wages thru the state. Since we realize this may be a factor, we
have decided to include a stipend for lost wages at the outset. We believe whether it’s needed or not, the money will be there and we leave it up to you how to best allocate those funds. Should you need to file with the EDD, we leave that to your discretion.
This compensation structure fosters a groundbreaking concept in which all parties mutually benefit.
- For Surrogates:
Our surrogates are paid more with a fixed compensation package than with a line item package.
Surrogates are paid more up front during the beginning of their journey. In most cases, our surrogates can earn 4-5k+ even before confirmation of pregnancy (COP)
Less tedious paperwork: we eliminate the need for submitting miscellaneous expenses such as childcare, mileage, pay stubs and instead entrust you with the reimbursement of your expenses.
- For Intended Parents:
Straightforward compensation – they know up front what they will be paying and can plan accordingly.
Takes into consideration the additional expenses incurred such as travel and monitoring expenses in different regions.
We try to work around your work schedule, however, you will be required to complete your medical screening, pre-transfer testing, and embryo transfer in California which may cause you to take time off from work. During the initial stages of the IVF process you will also be required to complete bloodwork and have ultrasounds which can be done locally, but, may also cause you to miss work. Once you are confirmed pregnant you will be released by the IVF physician and will be able to see your OB in your area and schedule appointments per their recommendation.
No. Medical expenses, surrogate benefits, legal fees, and travel expenses are all handled by the Intended Parents.
All funds related to your surrogacy will be held in a trust account that is managed by or an experienced escrow company, so that all monies due for your surrogate fees and reimbursement of related expenses are timely paid. All financial matters will be handled by the surrogacy agency, removing this component from your relationship with the intended parents.