- Physician’s Surrogacy at RSMC is not just an agency. We are physician-owned and operated and fully-integrated with a IVF medical center.
- Our clinic and coordination staff all work together to provide you with a seamless experience, from your application to the embryo transfer.
- With our integrated model, we have developed process efficiencies that help streamline a complicated process and ultimately improve clinical outcomes. We are accountable throughout the entire process.
- We have a medical team with over 150+ combined years of industry-specific experience.
- Our state of the art facility and fully-accredited lab meet the most stringent standards, and upon walking in the door, reflect quality and professionalism.
- Once you complete your online application, a surrogate coordinator will contact you to discuss the surrogacy journey in more detail and provide you with a more detailed explanation of our compensation package.
- Our compensation structure ensures our surrogates are paid an absolute, fixed amount. We want prospective surrogates to be educated on all facets of the journey and also know that their unique situation will translate to a clear, financial end result. We want prospective surrogates to be educated on all facets of the journey and also know that their unique situation will translate to a clear, financial end result.
Surrogates who are employed may be entitled to lost wages thru the state. Since we realize this may be a factor, we
have decided to include a stipend for lost wages at the outset. We believe whether it’s needed or not, the money will be there and we leave it up to you how to best allocate those funds. Should you need to file with the EDD, we leave that to your discretion.
This compensation structure fosters a groundbreaking concept in which all parties mutually benefit.
- For Surrogates:
Our surrogates are paid more with a fixed compensation package than with a line item package.
Surrogates are paid more up front during the beginning of their journey. In most cases, our surrogates can earn 4-5k+ even before confirmation of pregnancy (COP)
Less tedious paperwork: we eliminate the need for submitting miscellaneous expenses such as childcare, mileage, pay stubs and instead entrust you with the reimbursement of your expenses.
- For Intended Parents:
Straightforward compensation – they know up front what they will be paying and can plan accordingly.
Takes into consideration the additional expenses incurred such as travel and monitoring expenses in different regions.
We try to work around your work schedule, however, you will be required to complete your medical screening, pre-transfer testing, and embryo transfer in California which may cause you to take time off from work. During the initial stages of the IVF process you will also be required to complete bloodwork and have ultrasounds which can be done locally, but, may also cause you to miss work. Once you are confirmed pregnant you will be released by the IVF physician and will be able to see your OB in your area and schedule appointments per their recommendation.
No. Medical expenses, surrogate benefits, legal fees, and travel expenses are all handled by the Intended Parents.
All funds related to your surrogacy will be held in a trust account that is managed by or an experienced escrow company, so that all monies due for your surrogate fees and reimbursement of related expenses are timely paid. All financial matters will be handled by the surrogacy agency, removing this component from your relationship with the intended parents.