RSMC’s High Success Rate Factor
Infertility is complicated. There are many factors that can affect your pregnancy success rate. Both individually and collectively, these factors are important to consider when choosing a fertility center. Reproductive Sciences Medical Center has helped thousands of families since 1995 achieve a high rate of IVF success through maintaining the highest quality control over four critical areas:
1. Our physicians are highly experienced for dealing in difficult and challenging cases.
2. RSMC employs an on-site laboratory director with decades of experience and who is a distinguished pioneer in Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART).
3. Our genetic screening services identifies the healthiest embryos for transfer whereby increasing the likelihood for successful implantation and pregnancy.
4. We have specialized protocols to individually address a customized approach to each patient’s fertility requirements.
RSMC’s Surrogacy Team
Our mission is to provide all necessary resources to help make this process as streamlined as possible while offering our personal touch. We are a team of individuals with over 25 years of experience in third party reproduction. Some of our staff have also been surrogates and can offer first-hand experience and knowledge of the entire process.
Experience Makes the Difference!
- Each surrogate is carefully screened prior to entering our program with only 4% of applicants actually becoming active in our database.
- A procedure known as a hysteroscopy is performed on every surrogate, prior to being accepted. This screening allows our physician’s to assess the uterus to determine that she is fit to be a healthy, surrogate. This extra step offers our Intended Parents peace of mind that it will be less likely that the surrogate will fail medical screening once matched.
- Our in house psychologist will fully assess each surrogate candidate through a series of tests to determine if she is psychologically fit to be in our program.
- Our Obstetrician liaison, who is familiar with and in support of surrogacy, is only a phone call away for any medically related questions from either a surrogate or Intended Parent.
- Our attorneys specialize in Third Party Reproduction and are familiar with the surrogacy laws in California. This will ensure that your legal contracts are binding and alleviate any issues that may arise throughout the process.